Community Fire Fund Raisers Oloolua

COMMUNITY UNITES: To Assist Family That Lost Everything To Fire.

Residents of Oloolua came together last Sunday to fundraise, for a family that lost their family home, and all their belongings to fire recently. It is claimed the fire was started by an electrical fault.

The family home and belongings were completely destroyed.

Mr Kinyanjui family, however, are grateful that they all managed to escape the late night fire safely. Mr Kinyanjui operates a butchery in Oloolua, and is a well-known person in the community.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s