Kiserian and Ongata Rongai Residents on 8th May 2018 held a Virgil organised by Kiserian and Ongata Rongai Residents Association (KORRA) to commemorate those who perished in Kandisi and Lemelepo on 3rd May 2018, following heavy downpour.
The Association under the chairmanship of Mr Fred Gori revealed a petition to be presented to Kajiado County Governor, CS, Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing & Urban Development, Kajiado North MP, MCA, Nkaimurunya, MCA, Ongata Rongai, Director General KENHA and Director General KERRA.
The Association petitions for:
- All link roads upgraded to all weather standards by qualified contractors
- A bus park to be built as a matter of priority in Ongata Rongai
- Construction of matatu stages
- Construction of a better market in Rongai
- Consistency in garbage collection
- Proper management of wastewater
- Relocation of Oloolaiser Water Treatment Plant to open up Gataka to Karen Road or motorists.
Read the full PETITION below