Residents of Oloolua Sub-Location elected the development committee on 10th April 2018. The elections which were organised by the office of the MCA Oloolua Ward. Oloolua Dispensary committee was also elected.
Oloolua MCA Hon. Martin Njogu, Bulbul Chief A. Dida, Oloolua Ass. Chief Serah Pembah and Oloolua Public Health Officer Edward Mwangi were present.
The newly elected Dispensary Committee;
- Margaret Odongo from Olepolos and representing women
- Douglas Nyanumba from Oloolua Centre and representing youth
- Robert Kiboro (professional with management skills) – Chairman
- Kennedy Machua (Religious)
- It was agreed for the representative of those living with disability to be elected from Olepolos Sub-Location.
The newly elected Oloolua Sub-Location Development Committee;
- Chairman – George Ngatah
- Youth Rep – Esther Waithera
- People Living With Disability Rep – George Ngugi
- NGO Rep – Eusephia Njoki
- Religious Rep – John Major
- Kianugu Area – Joseph Ngethe
- DC Area Rep – Vincent Kimweri
- Naimasia Area Rep – Winnie Njenga
- Oloolua Centre Rep – William Ole Mapi
- Kerepa Area Rep – MartinTolito
- Efather Area Rep – Samwel Muchara
- 46 Area Rep – No one was available to be elected
- Imani Area Rep – Pharis Githiga